THE TOP TEN REASONS I LOVED THE
HOCKEY N’ HEELS EVENT IN PITTSBURGH
10. I got to meet 88 more female Penguin fans.
9. I saw parts of the Mellon Arena I’d never seen before like the Blue LineClub.
8. For the first time, I sat in a skybox.
7. Saw myself on the Jumbotron – another first!
6. Watched two women fans exchange e-mail addresses and make plans to attend some Pens games together in the future.
5. Met a little girl hockey player who came with her Mom. The little girl plays on a team with one of Mario Lemieux’s daughters.
4. Got to watch the game with a long-time hockey buddy, Karen.
3. Had two different ladies approach me and say they enjoyed reading my columns.
2. Screamed “Shoot the puck!” until I was hoarse.
And the number one reason I loved the Hockey n’ Heels Event in Pittsburgh:
1. Sidney Crosby is great to watch even in a loss.
For Lisa’s recap of the event, please visit the Hockey Events for Women page by clicking here!